12/30/2011

Ray & Neela - Story Part 4

Ray & Neela - Story Part 4






Here is part four of my Ray and Neela story! It's mainly about episodes 15x05 ("Haunted") with a little bit of 15x05 ("Parental Guidance") and 15x11 ("Separation Anxiety")! Ok, I uploaded this for like 100 times but it always got muted from yt... so, I changed the music over and over till it finally worked... yeah! :) So sorry, if the song choice isn't perfect and sorry for the quality of the clips... As you can see, I just had to make a forth part right now because I couldn't wait for another ep with Ray and because I started making the Reela story vids for Anne (schokokeks89) because she didn't know them! And I think she should really know how things went... I want to dedicate this to everyone who still believes in a Roomie happy ending! Keep the faith!!! :) ________________________________________ And: since a lot of videos/accounts get deleted: Please add/subscribe here, because I honestly don't want to lose you all: de.youtube.com www.imeem.com Thanks :)
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Learn more about anxiety disorders, including types, causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention.

Catheter Ablation (for curing SVT) - My personal Experience






This is a vlog of my personal experience of a catheter ablation for anyone out there who is thinking about going ahead with an ablation or who knows someone who is thinking about having one. My condition was called SVT

Learn more about anxiety disorders, including types, causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention.

Orignal From: Ray & Neela - Story Part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment