12/30/2011

My now ex ruined my birthday and is... lol.. demanding an apology?

Hi,I did the following:

My now ex ruined my birthday and is... lol.. demanding an apology?So pretty much the whole day passes and until about 6pm he hasn't even said happy birthday or anything. Then he says I should come over. When I asked what we're gonna do he says.. probably play on the computer (we used to live together and that was literally ALL he did). I wanted to actually DO something so I made plans with my friends since he didn't seem to care. Told him I was going and he said fine.

So he waits until AFTER I leave to tell me that he had actually made plans for dinner tonight and he was gonna take me out tomorrow, how I'm choosing my friends over him and etc. We started arguing, and later he texts me saying I'm such a selfish b****, I planned my day around him, and how just looking at me gives him anxiety "from the stress of knowing how selfish and literally stupid" I really am.

And now he demands an apology. lol? Am I the only one who thinks he has some sort of mental problem and/or some serious control issues? Just wanting opinions is all.

Did I mention I'm almost 20 weeks pregnant with his baby?

Ruby
That's pathetic, he seems selfish. AND your carrying his baby? I agree...this guy is insane.

Katie M
What a selfish dick. Don't apologize. He sounds like he just isn't a grown up yet. Sorry you're having a baby with this jerk. I hope he is a better daddy than he is a boyfriend.

MiMi__
Good luck.

Share your answer? Leave your own answer in the comments! Learn more about anxiety disorders, including types, causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention.
The 30 Day Stress Away With Charles Linden
The World's Leading Stress And Anxiety Coach, Charles Linden, Provides The Most Successful Stress Elimination Program Ever. Used By Over 100,000 People, The 30 Day Stress Away Is Simple And Fast. Contains Written And Audio Material And Other Resources!
The 30 Day Stress Away With Charles Linden

Orignal From: My now ex ruined my birthday and is... lol.. demanding an apology?

No comments:

Post a Comment