12/05/2011

Please diagnose my past! ?

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still
waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and
answer them

Please diagnose my past! ?Ok so it started at birth, lets just say It was slow and painfull, my dad was in the navy and was about to ship out so they gave my mum a drug to speed it up by 3 days, they gave her 10 times the usual dosage, when I came out I was not breathing. At the age of TWO I was diagnosed with ADHD, then at the age of 5 I was put on writtelin. when I was 7 I started to get insomnia sooo bad that my mum had to sleep in with me and rub my Back to get me off to sleep. When I was at the age of 10 I heard my parents and other family discussing the big "end of the world" and global warming, by this age I had grown a keen STRONG sense for others feelings, if mum was sad I was sad. Now I have 2 sibblings an older brother and a younger sister, I regret it soooo much now because of me they didn't get very much attention from my family, (I was the center of attention) . The thing about the end of the world quickly became an obsession I was scared for my family and felt like I HAD to save them, because I was so scared I slept sound asleep on a matress in my parents room knowing they were safe, for 2 years. Now 2007 was the year I had to experience testicular torsion I was 11, they booked me in for surgery 2 months later to ancor the testis as they had corrected them selfs (doctors needed to ensure it didn't happen again.) It was the most painful experience of my life... when I turned 12 I had my first sexual experience with another boy my neighbour, (yes I'm gay) it was great back then and happend many more times after. At 13 I started to put on weight as I was eating mass ammounts of carbohydrates, and not enough protien, I couldn't learn at school and it was my first year of high school, that was when the bullying began, pushed against lockers knocked around. ... yet I remained so hyperactive (ADD) I was a fat, gay, hypo,queer kid I was born 1994, I have just overcome a weed addiction, and lost 14kg on duromine, but now I have "aspergus,depression,anxiety." Am I doomed?:(

Naguru
You are your own best judge. Use your own discrimination powers wisely. There is no quick remedy for self inflicted harms like this. It takes long time to come back to the original mental state.

Please select a reliable and wise mentor of your own choice and strictly listen to his good words, if you want to come out of this problem.

Getoe
Honey, take a walk outside and smell the roses. You've been through a lot and one day you'll be thankful because all these things will make you stronger in the long run. You sound like you need a hobby and exercise is a great way to relieve stress trust me I used to hate it but now I can't wait to blast my headphones and run! You are a blessing to your family one day maybe not today(or even tomorrow) you will see it. God bless.

Share your answer? Leave your own answer in the comments! Learn more about anxiety disorders, including types, causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention.


Orignal From: Please diagnose my past! ?

No comments:

Post a Comment