9/03/2011

I am writing a 1,000 word paper for class. Topic is "test anxiety". Any suggestions?

Other people asked questions on various topics, and are still
waiting for answer. Would be great if you can take a sec and
answer them

I am writing a 1,000 word paper for class. Topic is "test anxiety". Any suggestions?

Totoru
Reading your question and attempting to answer has given me enough anxiety without worrying about a test.

Crysti
write from experience, or if u don't get test anxiety talk ur friends that do.

George D
Yeah - try thinking about it for yourself.

Have a nice day.

HTH

:-)

Share your answer? Leave your own answer in the comments! Learn more about anxiety disorders, including types, causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention.


Orignal From: I am writing a 1,000 word paper for class. Topic is "test anxiety". Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment